ST. JOSEPH'S WOMEN'S CLUB
"She surveys a field and acquires it; from her own resources, she plants a vineyard. She works energetically; her arms are powerful." Proverbs 13:16-17
This is a Parish women’s group called the Society of Adoration of the Most Blessed Sacrament, wherein girls and women, aged 16 years old and older, promote and maintain the Church physically and spiritually. We prepare the altar areas for the different seasons of our church calendar (i.e., Lent, Advent, etc.). We engage in other activities, such as making prayer blankets, sponsoring School of Christian Living students with stipends toward the PNCC summer camp and sending seasonal cards to the parish elders.
Our purpose is to:
- Worship and love Christ in the Most Blessed Sacrament and to aid the members in their pursuit of Christian perfection.
- Give more meaning and more depth to religion in the family and in the Church.
- Strengthen and make pure the family and the Church so as to effectively serve as the foundation of human society.
- Promote spiritual development among our members.
- Care for the Sanctuary of the Church and altars and support the Parish needs.
We welcome all women that would like to join us.